Ride the waves in one of Canada’s largest outdoor wave pools. Over five million litres of heated water splashes down every minute. Splash around in our most popular attraction!
With a sloped entry, the wave pool is a family friendly pool that caters for all ages and abilities.
- Lifejacket required for all children under 10.
- Proper bathing attire is required for all water attractions.
Wave Pool Rules
- Anyone 10 years of age and under must wear an approved lifejacket/PFD in the Wave Action Pool and the Eazy River.
- NO DIVING - Diving is not permitted anywhere in the facility.
- Ladders located in the deep end of the pool are to be used only to exit the pool.
- Do not enter or exit the pool via the roped-off areas.
- Walking on the lifeguard bulkhead or sitting under the ropes is not permitted.
- Eating, drinking or smoking on the pool deck area is not permitted.
- Only government-approved life jackets or P.F.D.'s may be worn for personal floatation. Water wings & other non-approved items are permitted in Little Squirt Works and Lagoon area of the Eazy River ONLY.
- Only clear Wild Waterworks tubes are permitted in the wave pool.
- Masks, fins, snorkels and other water toys are not permitted in the pool.
- Persons that are not toilet-trained or are incontinent are required to wear swim rated diapers.