The fun continues with the heart pounding twists and turns of the park’s six-story high body slides; Corkscrew and Kamikaze!
Height and Weight Restrictions for Sidewinder and Vertigo: Guest must be taller than: 42 inches (107 centimetres); Weight Restriction: under 300lbs (136kg) as per manufacturer safety regulations.
Rules and Safety Information
- All riders must be weighed each time prior to riding a waterslide
- For safety reasons, persons under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, or with heart conditions, back trouble or who are pregnant shall not ride the slide as per manufacturer safety regulations
- Riders must wait for the Attendant’s start signal before starting the ride.
- When riding the body slides, sit up facing forward or lay on back feet first only
- When riding the tube slides, slides must be ridden facing forward. Stay seated in the inner tube for the entire ride and keep a firm grip on both handles with the palms facing down. When riding in a double tube, the heavier guest must ride in the back.
- No doubles or trains on slides
- No stopping on slides
- Swimwear with exposed metal rivets, buttons, buckles, snaps, zippers or sharp objects will not be permitted on the slides as it damages the rides and could potentially injure riders.
- Life jackets are not permitted on body slides
- No goggles, sunglasses, eyeglasses, loose clothing, footwear on slides
- Shoes, sandals or footwear is not permitted to be worn while riding
- Exit slide runout/splash pool immediately after ride. No sitting on steps.