Ride the waves in one of Canada’s largest outdoor wave pools. Over five million litres of heated water splashes down every minute. Splash around in our most popular attraction!
With a sloped entry, the wave pool is a family friendly pool that caters for all ages and abilities.
Wave Pool Rules and Regulations
- Anyone 10 years of age and under must wear an approved lifejacket/PFD in the Wave Action Pool.
- Diving and/or jumping is not permitted.
- Ladders located in the deep end of the Wave Pool are to be used as an exit only.
- Do not enter or exit the Wave Pool via the roped-off areas.
- Walking on the lifeguard bulkhead or sitting under the ropes is not permitted.
- Eating, drinking or smoking on the pool deck (within 6ft) is not permitted.
- Only government-approved life jackets/PFD’s may be worn for personal floatation. Water wings and other non-approved items are only permitted in Little Squirt Works and Lagoon area of the Eazy River.
- Only clear Wild Waterworks tubes are permitted in the Wave Pool.
- Fins, snorkels and other water toys are not permitted in the wave pool.
- Persons that are not toilet-trained or are incontinent are required to wear swim rated diapers.