Night Rider and Blue Demon
Get lost in the dark while sliding down 5.5 stories on the mind blowing Night Rider and Blue Demon tube rides!
Night Rider Experience
Blue Demon Experience
Vertigo and Sidewinder
Enjoy the rush as you barrel down the unexpected twists and drops of these two exhilarating tube slides!
Height and Weight Restrictions
- Night Rider and Blue Demon: Guests must be taller than: 47 inches (119 centimeters); Weight Restriction: Combined weight of less than 400lbs (181kg) as per manufacturer safety regulations.
- Sidewinder and Vertigo: Guests must be taller than: 42 inches (107 centimetres); Weight Restriction: Combined weight of less than 400lbs (181kg) as per manufacturer safety regulations.
Rules and Safety Information
- All riders must be weighed each time prior to riding a waterslide
- For safety reasons, persons under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, or with heart conditions, back trouble or who are pregnant shall not ride the slide as per manufacturer safety regulations
- Riders must wait for the Attendant’s start signal before starting the ride.
- When riding the body slides, sit up facing forward or lay on back feet first only
- When riding the tube slides, slides must be ridden facing forward. Stay seated in the inner tube for the entire ride and keep a firm grip on both handles with the palms facing down. When riding in a double tube, the heavier guest must ride in the back.
- No doubles or trains on slides
- No stopping on slides
- Swimwear with exposed metal rivets, buttons, buckles, snaps, zippers or sharp objects will not be permitted on the slides as it damages the rides and could potentially injure riders.
- Life jackets are not permitted on body slides
- No goggles, sunglasses, eyeglasses, loose clothing, footwear on slides
- Shoes, sandals or footwear is not permitted to be worn while riding
- Exit slide runout/splash pool immediately after ride. No sitting on steps.